Following the unprecedented success of the How to make a Chapman drink article (with over 1,300 views averaging at 3 views per day) I decided to share some personal cocktail recipes I concocted during my crazy moments which come once in a blue moon (Is there even such a thing as a ‘blue moon’? and THEY say I’m crazy…). Here are two accidental cocktail marvels I’ve decided to share with you (excuse the title-complexity of these otherwise simple creations):
Ingredients – 1/2 a medium-sized Cucumber, 33cl Coca-Cola, and ice cubes
- Cut three thick slices of cucumber into six halves and throw into a tall glass
- Fill the glass halfway with ice-cubes
- Pour in a can of ice-cold coca-cola.
- Stir with a cocktail stick and enjoy with a straw (You won’t believe the unique taste!)
Ingredients – 2 tablespoons of Natural Honey, 33cl Coca-Cola, and ice cubes
- Pour just enough coca-cola into a glass to cover the base of the glass.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of honey and gradually pour in the rest of the coca-cola
- Add some ice-cubes and enjoy with a straw (simply delicious!)
You may have noticed that the recipes above are non-alcoholic. However for the members of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) I strongly recommend adding a dash of Jack Daniels Whiskey before your confession at the next AA meeting.
Ingredients – 1 Banana, 1 piece (half a regular sugar cube-size) of raw ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of chocolate powder, 1/2 pint of semi-skimmed milk, 3 scoops/full tablespoons of fresh unsweetened yoghurt, 2 capfuls of pineapple juice and semi-frozen ice cubes.
1. Dice the ginger and throw in a blender along with one chopped banana.
2. Pour in the semi-skimmed milk, yoghurt and then blend together for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the icecubes, the pineapple juice and blend briefly till smooth. Serve in a glass, sprinkle chocolate powder (or Nestle’s Milo). N.B – For alcohol content, pour in a capful of Malibu.
All Rights Reserved – The Crazy Nigerian